HOW TO INSTALL KODI 18.9 ON A FIRESTICK – NEW UPDATE FOR OCTOBER 2020
Use a VPN while streaming and browsing to hide your activities and access more streams.
Exclusive 73% off deal – 👉 👈
Limited Time Offer for October 2020
Subscribe to the Channel – 🔴 🔴
Kodi is an amazing media player that works great on the Firestick. The new version 18.9 was just released. In this video we take a look at how to install it along with one of the best enhancements to kick start your experience.
Best Builds –
Best Addons –
Xanax Guide with step-by-step screenshots –
StreamItAll Filelinked Store Code – 67664537
Video on how to install Filelinked:
Learn more about streaming at:
Downloader & Filelinked Install Steps:
1. From the home screen of the Firestick, scroll all the way to right until you reach Settings
2. Scroll down once and most of the way to the right until you reach My Fire TV and click on it
3. Scroll down one to Developer Options and click on it
4. Turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Click the home button and scroll once to the left
6. Search for and download Downloader
7. Type get.filelinked.com and install
8. Scroll to Kodi and install it
List of all the best filelinked store codes:
Please leave a comment if you have any feedback.
50+ Free Movie Websites:
Article on all the best adult apps:
Most importantly, please give the video and thumbs up and subscribe to the channel – 🔴 🔴
It really does help. Thank you for watching!!
Best VPN Deal:
Music by A Himitsu ()